Monday, April 19, 2010

I have tonsils in my Spine???




For Today:

Outside My Window: The sun is just starting to come up. The birds are singing. Another wonderful day to come!!

I am thinking: So much to do. Shipping, Listing, Gardening, Cleaning. Yea, I think I'll leave that last one to Mom today. I started doing laundry at 5:00 this morning, but decided that I'd leave that for her and do what I NEED to do.....listing to eBay!

I am thankful for: The VERY little time we had at the river yesterday. Even Bobby, Slibs and Rebel came down. Rebs didn't get to go at all last year. He sure did enjoy himself!!!!

From the Kitchen: Something low carb. Yesterday was a high carb day.....those days are awesome!!! Today....not so much!! Boiled eggs and bacon for breakfast. Probably Grilled Chicken and Broccoli and Cheese for dinner. Maybe Salad?????

I am hoping:
To get all my daylillies divided and replanted today. I'm hoping Mom divides hers tomorrow so I can finish planting the ones she's going to give me Wednesday and be done with it!!

I am reading:
Online scriptures and devotions! Not much else. Working on that......

I am creating:
Purtyful flowerbeds!

I am praying: For strength to make it through this day. The longer I'm up, the more I'm realizing that I'm really sick this morning. Not just allergies like I thought. Feeling feverish and have cold symptoms, bleck!!!!!!

I'm still praying for Sarah. This new medicine hasn't helped the headaches. She does NOT want to go through this surgery. As long as she can stand the headaches, she probably won't have it. If she starts having trouble swallowing, that's when we won't have a choice anymore :-(

We're still confused about the cause of the compression. I've always heard it was the brain stem that is being pulled into the spine that causes the problem. The doctor is talking about her tonsils being pulled into the spine. Weird......I guess that would explain the eventual problem with swallowing that occurs, but still.....WEIRD!!!!


I am hearing:
The cat taking a bath right beside me. Gross.

One of my favorite things: My new Jean Warehouse of course!! AND my new Fanpage for my eBay store!! If you haven't already......look it up and join.......CJ's Family Store on Facebook!!!!


Around the house:
Everybody (except Rob of course) is still sleeping, even Rebs.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Gardening today. Free eBay consultation for my "business" tomorrow, woohoo!! May have to go to the river Thursday through Sunday to work on the leaky roof.....


Mini Devotion:
Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices (and instruments) and making melody with all your heart to the Lord. Ephesians 5:19

The way you speak to yourself is as important as the way you speak to others! It's too easy to fall into the trap of negative talk....about our problems, our struggles, our disappointments, etc.

Life is not always easy. Boy, don't we all know that! God has filled us with His spirit to be able to handle the difficult times a little easier. If you're going through a hard time, think on all the blessings you have instead of the troubles. Don't forget that God has blessed us with our health, our families, our homes, our Church friends who lift us up in prayer, and all the other little things that we take for granted every day!

Choose to think on these things, and ask God for help with the rest. Choose your words wisely today.....words to yourself and to others. They have the power of life or death.



Here is the picture I am sharing:


It was so cold at the river that the kiddos slept with their heads under the covers all night. No matter how cold it is though, Bobby has to have a fan. So....with the fan and the fact that we didn't realize the ceiling vent was OPEN, it was freezing in there when they woke up!!
This "blob" is Slibs, sleeping on the pull out couch!!

I took a pic of Bobby sleeping on the kitchen floor, but it it didn't turn out!
(Yes, I said Kitchen floor! Poor fella, lol!!!)



This is where we had dinner. Had to take this picture for Sophie!
They said their Sophie is actually the owners 2 year old daughter. How sweet!!

Bye for now! Have a blessed day, and be a blessing to somebody this week. It's the little things that mean the most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment