Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"It's About Time" Blog is done!


For Today:

Outside My Window:
The sun is just coming up and it's wet out, but I'm thanking God for the rain. My veggies and flowers love it :-)

I am thinking:
It's been forever since I've blogged. There's just so much more to do in the spring and summer, inside and outside, and there's no time to lolligag, lol!! Is that what this blog is.....lolligaging???? Oh well.

I am thankful for:
Sarah healing so nicely, and being able to go back to work! That we FINALLY got to go to the river this weekend. I needed a vacation!!!!!!!! That my hubby went thrifting, yardsaling and shopping with me Friday and Saturday instead of working on the camper. And that we got to go to our River Church Sunday! Hey Enon.....here's who you'll see this Sunday: Paul Hollifield, REI Ministries. He has an awesome ministry!!

We stopped at Bethpage to visit our friend Mike and see his new RV
Yep, it was HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!
The Campground Yard Sale
Mom and Rob selling their wares. Ok, selling my wares!

My bluejean booty from the weekend!

From the Kitchen: not gonna cook today, taking the day off cause it's my birthday. Sub Sammy's maybe.....we'll see.

I am hoping:
to get some jeans listed today and catch up on laundry!!

I am reading:
2 more eBay books, trying to find the best record keeping system. Online devotions, The Bible for Dummies.....yes, there is such a book and yes I need it!!!

I am creating:
Finally, after over a year of trying to mix the two, I have created an email address just for eBay. Trying to work and play on Facebook just isn't working out for me. I spend too much time in other peoples biness, lol!!! If I were my boss, I'd fire my butt. Oh wait...I am my boss. Consider this a warning Crystal!! YIKES! (She sounds mean!) I have concentrate on work during work hours. Listen to me, I sound so professional, like I have a job or something. Pfft.....

I am praying:
For direction for a certain something God knows all about. Wish I could just pick up the phone and talk to Him and hear exactly what He wants me to hear. Wouldn't that be so much easier????

I am hearing:
Bobby's fan and my new clock in the living room...it ticks VERY loud. Oh, and birds singing outside. That's the best!

One of my favorite things:
Well, the sweetheart roses my sweetheart brought me last night of course!

Around the house: I need to weed, they are taking over my flower bed and garden. All this rain has been good for them too, grrrr!! I'm happy to have more new windows in, only a few more to go and they'll all be done, yay!!! I'm dreaming of my new furniture and floors.......one day :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Gotta work on getting the cards ready for the 8 young men and women that are graduating this year! Wow, haven't had that many in a long time!!!!! Other than that, I hope it's going to be an easy week!!!

Here is the picture I am sharing:
Look who we found at the campground!!
Stacey and Bryleigh Davis!!!
Found this awesome Snoopy at a yard sale for one buck!!!
Just in case you've missed the hundred other pics of the camper ;-)
A new picture mode on my new camera!!

Yes, I stole this picture right off Amanda's Facebook page!
Congratulations to Amanda and Stephen Pursley!
Little Sarah Eden was born yesterday weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs, 10 oz!!
She's PRECIOUS, and of course she has the best name EVER!!!!

"I knew you before I formed you
in your mother's womb.
Before you were born
I set you apart."
Jeremiah 1:5a (NLT)


1 comment: